Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday night at the San Diego Temple


I love the temple. I love the way I feel when I attend the temple. When I sit in the celestial room it is much easier for me to see myself the way my Heavenly Father sees me. I feel His love for me there better than any where else in the world. Tonight a few of us had the opportunity to attend a session at the San Diego Temple. It was a small session and we felt very needed there. I have always thought that this temple is one of the most beautiful. It looks like something you would see in your dreams. Now I can say I have been inside this ediface and it is as beautiful on the inside as on the outside. The celestial room is majestic, high ceilings and gorgeous fixtures and the same wonderful feeling that can be found in all the temple celestial rooms. There is an atrium at the top of the temple where you can stand and look up and see all the surrounding spires of the temple through the windows. I could even gaze up and see the moon from one spot. It was wonderful! The only thing I didn't love about this temple were all the stairs. Stairs everywhere! However, even they added to the beauty of the whole experience. They looked so elegant.

No comments: