Thursday, June 19, 2008

No longer a Teen

Today my third child, my youngest daughter, officially is no longer a teenager. It is hard to believe that the teenage phase of her life is over. She has actually been a relatively nice teenager. Of course, she has had her moments. Everybody has them and any daughter of mine probably deserves to have a few just based on her genes. She has grown into an amazing young lady and I am happy that she is my growing up little girl. I wonder if she will still have a liking for black finger nail polish and shirts with skulls on them now? Probably. That's just part of who she is.

Her roommate arranged a group trip to the Diamondbacks baseball game last night to celebrate her birthday. I am apparently too old and boring to be part of the group, but I did get to see a few pictures. I think everyone had fun. Especially since it was one of the rare games the Diamondbacks have won in the last month or so.


Tonight we all went out to dinner at Some-burro's, a local Mexican restaurant, in honor of the event and then had cake and presents at our house. Welcome to the 20's dear daughter. I hope they treat you great!

No comments: