Saturday, June 7, 2008

Died and gone to Heaven

Today my teenage daughter (for another week and a tiny bit) and I headed off for a week at the beach in California with a group of women from church. We arrived at the Beachwalk Villas in Carlsbad about 3:00 in the afternoon and after about the 4th trip up the long flight of stairs to the Penthouse, loaded down with luggage and groceries, I was pretty sure I was going to die.


However the view of the beach off our balcony and the cool ocean breezes made all the climbing well worth it. It is absolutely gorgeous!


We spent a couple of hours on the beach reading and watching the local "wildlife". It was quite enjoyable. Delicious food, Fun people, and beautiful scenery/weather. What more could a person want?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

sure rub it in. While I am stuck here in stinkin' hot AZ.