Monday, June 23, 2008

Poopy little Poky

The air conditioner at my younger daughter's apartment hasn't been working this weekend so she and one of her roommates and Poky the puppy spent the night at our house last night. Apparently it wasn't a very restful night because Poky felt the need to poop for most of it. Poky is still working on the potty training thing and isn't quite convinced that she should have to go outside to take care of her bathroom needs, especially when it is dark. Needless to say, I am glad that I have procrastinated getting new carpet. This poopy problem continued for most of the day (still at my house) and ended up with a visit to the vet. I guess I should be more sympathetic. If she is really sick then I will have to apologize to her later. Vet visits and potty training, just a couple of reasons why I don't need a puppy of my own. The noise from the other room sounds like my son, the puppy-sitter just got a lap full. I am so glad the air conditioning is fixed and the puppy will promptly be heading to her own home.
I've decided I only want grandchildren that come with diapers for at least the first year of their lives. Sorry Poky.
This is the son and Poky in happier times. His comment was "It's hard to believe something that cute could hold something that foul." After the final incident poopy Poky was all pooped out. Poor poopy Poky the puppy.

No comments: