Friday, June 13, 2008

All good things must come to an end

Well, I am sad. Very, very sad. Not just because today is the last day of my vacation at the beach with my friends, even though that is enough reason to be sad. The even sadder part is that we found out that the condo we are staying in is scheduled to be demolished and a hotel is going to be built in its place. Before next year at this time our "beach bunny bugalow" will be no more. I have only come here for 2 years and this news breaks my heart, but some of these women have been staying here for 13 years and I can't imagine how they must feel. I hate "progress". Especially when it includes tearing down a pefectly good building to build another one in its place.
We're looking for a new place to call home. Anybody know of any nice, cheap oceanfront property for rent?

No comments: