Saturday, August 9, 2008

Good to Go!

This morning both daughters, both hubbys, and I desended on the daughter's school to put the finishing touches on her classroom so she'll be ready for school to start on Monday.

We all worked hard and made lots of progress.

The young hubby was given the dangerous climbing and stapling jobs.













The older hubby was sent on garbage duty, car loading duty, and screw purchasing and placement duty. He got a work out.



The teacher daughter specialized in lesson plans.
The other daughter was the desk washer. She declared them clean enough to sit on.














She was also the official name writer and I was responsible for bulletin board completion and name tag placement.

Finally we were all happy to say that the room was good to go and we went to Sweet Tomatoes to celebrate!

Today I am grateful

for helpful husbands.
for free lunch. There is such a thing
for computers that work right when I'm typing up the ward bulletin.

My birthmonth present today was a fun, paper, desk top suitcase that I bought for 50 cents at the ARC thriftstore.

Now I just have to decide what I am going to put in it. It's too small for my clothes when I want to run away.

No comments: