Thursday, August 21, 2008

Blog Backlog

So, right now I have 13 blogs in the draft stage waiting for me to finish. I start writing and then I kind of just fizzle out. I need a picture, or a quote, or an idea I read somewhere or after I write and write I realize I don't remember what I was trying to say so I stop hoping that the thought will return someday.

One of the things I really like about blogging is the fact that I can post date an entry and insert it wherever it officially belongs. I have always stopped writing in my journals because I get too far behind and then give up because I can't catch up. I still believe that I can catch up my blog and in 25 years when I have figured out how to preserve these posts for my posterity they will never know that a certain post here and there were a little slow in arriving.

That said, if you really feel the need to read every word I write (and those are a lot of words), you may have to check back every now and then to past weeks and months and see if there is anything that has just shown up after being in backlog for a while.


Today I am grateful for

A van that works and has air conditioning.
The temple.
Kids that have jobs.

My birthmonth present for myself today was some magazines on organization that I bought at DI for a quarter each.

1 comment:

mom of fab five said...

I have noticed that you sneak things in--i do that on occasion as well--for the same reasons--gotta love the blog