Saturday, August 2, 2008

It Pays to Advertise!

My Comment Record has tripled in just one day!
I got 6 comments on one of my blogs. Actually I cheated a little bit because I wrote a comment and then deleted it, but it still counted in the 6. Honest, I didn't know it would.
I wasn't really asking for comments, but it is fun to get feedback.
Now though, I want to respond to all the comments and I'm afraid my comment comments would end up being longer than my blogs which are already too long.
Always a new challenge!

1 comment:

mom of fab five said...

Wow even Denise commented--you must be famous or well loved or you just make us laugh--either way i do enjoy reading about your life(antics) but what will we talk about when we get together? By the way i have never had 6 comments--you blog bragger