Saturday, July 26, 2008

Treasure Box on our Doorstep

My teacher daughter is always looking online for promotions for teachers. She found an offer on the post-it website and had to go for it.
"A teacher treasure box full of 10 pounds of post-it products - approximately 10,000 post-it sheets."
Who could resist??
She was kind enough to have it delivered to my house so I could share in the excitement of opening it with her.

Here it is:


and here's what was inside!

The son in law could not understand our enthusiasm, but WOW, I think this is pretty cool! Especially since I didn't have to pay for it and just got to enjoy the unveiling.

Today I am thankful for

Post-its - there are so many good uses for them.

UPS Drivers - that deliver packages right to my front door. I think this one tried to throw it right through.

A home phone that has worked for almost 24 hours now.

No comments: