Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dominos

My mom likes to play games. She says she doesn't know why because she never wins, but regardless - she likes to play games and so we usually play games a few times whenever we visit. Today we decided to play Dominos. I never really played Dominos when I was growing up. My mom taught us how one year when we came on vacation. I learned the game from her, but today she kept telling us we didn't play the way she plays. She taught us how to play. How can we play different? Anyway, we had a fun afternoon together trying to outsmart one another. I don't know why I like to play games either. I never win. Today I am grateful for the time I get to spend with my mom and other family members. a fridge with an ice maker and a water dispenser. lunch at the Brick Oven.

No comments: