Friday, July 11, 2008

Pebbles in my Pocket Warehouse Sale

I sometimes feel bad that I no longer live in Utah - the home of scrapbooking. I always think I am missing out on great deals or ideas or supplies or something. So I was glad when I found out that one of the local scrapbook stores was having a warehouse sale while I was here. Something fun that I could actually go to and not just read about! The daughter and I enjoyed digging through lots of boxes looking for the best deals we could find. We were even more excited when we saw the prices there compared to the prices we had seen in their store a few days earlier. What a bargain on all sorts of stuff we really didn't need. What fun!! We even spent the evening being creative with the supplies, so our hubbies would know it was money well spent. I made birthday cards and the daughter worked on a calendar for her first year of marriage. This is the most productive I have been in a long time. Good for me! I am thankful for a husband - that lets me spend his hard earned money. a hobby - I can enjoy and share with my daughter. a son - who buys me Dr. Quinn - Medicine Woman on DVD just because he knows I want it.

No comments: