Friday, July 25, 2008

Employee of the Quarter

Today my wonderful hubby won the Employee of the Quarter Award at his work. I am very proud of him for being a dependable and dedicated employee. He tried to act surprised when they presented him with the plaque, but that was a little difficult since one of his responsibilities at work is to print the award certificate and assemble it. He is a hard worker and crafty too! Just so you all know, he makes the awards, but he doesn't choose the winner. There was nothing questionable about him receiving this recognition. He received a $25.00 Harkins movie gift card and a $50.00 VISA gift card along with the certificate. I hope he plans on sharing his prizes with his loving wife! CONGRATULATIONS Sweetheart. I love you (and I'm not just saying that so you'll share). Thanks for working so hard to provide for our family. Does this mean you get to park in the covered parking spot everyday??

Today I am thankful that

My daughter is feeling almost all better. She was a sad, sick girl for a few days.
I have a husband to go to work and earn money for our family.
My hubby had salad left over from his work luncheon that we could take to the band, football, spirit line pot luck tonight and I didn't have to come up with another one.

No comments: