Saturday, May 30, 2009

They Did It!

Back in August I posted a blog about how my friends each had a high school senior this year. Well, today I am happy to announce that they are now all high school graduates.

2 girls.
3 boys.
2 different graduation dates.
4 different high schools.
5 different graduation announcements.
5 very different personalities.
3 first to graduate in their family.
1 last to graduate in his family.
5 happy graduates.
5 very happy sets of parents.
5 different plans for the future.
Me wishing them all the best!

Congratulations to the graduates
and their parents!
Hooray!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

I can't believe Allison Farnsworth has already graduated! Wow--I guess people continue to grow up when you move away and don't see them anymore. Where is she headed to college?

Dianne said...

She is going to BYU.

Alli said...

Thanks!! I'm headed off to Europe on Sunday- can't believe that means that BYU is just 3 weeks away!