Wednesday, May 13, 2009

MacGyver Mystery

My hubby enjoys watching old Television programs on DVD. He has quite a collection.

Most recently he received the 2 seasons he was missing of MacGyver as a birthday gift.

He has such a nice wife.
While he watches his programs I am usually sitting at the computer with my back to the TV. I sometimes hear a little of what is going on, but I really don't pay much attention.
Tonight I was in bed, rather than on the computer, when he was trying to decide which episode was up next. He wasn't sure if he had watched one so he started it. As soon as the first scene came on I told him, "You saw this one the other night." He watched for a couple of minutes and said, "I don't think so." I recognized the plot. I recognized the guest stars. I knew who the bad guy was. I even knew that there were two bad guys instead of one. We watched the whole show together. He swore he hadn't seen it before and I swore he had. It's possible that he slept through some of it the first time, but he has to start each episode, so I doubt he fell asleep as soon as it began. He would have at least remembered a portion of it.
It's a mystery.

No comments: