Monday, May 25, 2009

Teaching for our Times

Even though I absolutely love my nursery calling, every once in a while I really miss attending Relief Society. I miss associating with my Relief Society sisters on a weekly basis. I miss being taught the gospel and learning from the lesson material and the sisters comments and personal experiences. For several years I had the opportunity of being the Teaching for our Times lesson instuctor in Relief Society. I loved that calling. I learned so much as I studied the current conference talks and prepared to share them with the class. However, the thing I enjoyed the most were the insights that were shared during the actual lessons. I miss those spiritual, bonding moments. Today was the Teaching for our Times lesson and I missed it. I also missed a lot of my sweet nursery children today. We only had 2 cute little boys to hang out with.

One year ago today - Demolition

No comments: