Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Glittered!

This morning my mom asked me to take something down the street to her visiting teaching companion's house. When I went outside, I was met with a wonderful sight. During the night it had snowed just enough for a fine layer of tiny flakes to cover everything. With the sun shining on the snow, it looked just like someone had taken a giant container of glitter and sprinkled it over the entire neighborhood. It was so sparkly and beautiful! Of course when I tried to take a picture of the shiny effect it didn't quite turn out the way I wanted it to. You'll just have to take my word for it. It was amazing!

Actually, if you click on the picture and make it big you can almost see it sparkle. I doubt my son-in-law will appreciate this though. For some reason he has a very strong aversion to glitter. Go figure.

No comments: