Thursday, October 23, 2008

Real or Man-made?

I found this interesting item
on one of my walks along the beach
when I was there this summer.


I find it really intriguing.
I have it sitting by my computer
and look at it everyday.
The base is made of sand
with lots of tiny holes
and seashells.

Some days I marvel at how nature
could create something so unique,
the "tree" is even "decorated".
Then other days I think
that some beach bum
fashioned this nick-knack
for me to discover.


I want to hear your opinion -
Real or Man-made???

4 comments:

Jaron said...

that thing is as phony as a two-dollar bill!!

Doug Cheever said...

I suppose that you meant to say a three dollar bill since they do indeed make two dollar bills and Brenda has a collection of them. It actually gets my vote as being real since nature has a unique ability to create such masterpieces.

Jaron said...

I actually meant to say a two dollar bill meaning that it is not phony at all, but some people will believe that it is.

Angela said...

I see a fun ME picture and a photo with Denise in it on your desk. What other fun things are on your desk? Oh, I think your beach thing is real.