Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall Break with the Boys

My boys are kind of boring.
They both have Fall Break this week
and I tried to talk them into
going somewhere fun with me
and they said no.
For some reason they don't think
anywhere would be fun with me.
Apparently they think I am boring.
The boys are content
to play football on the computer,
watch movies,
and go out to eat.
The oldest son is going to
Weight Watchers with his sisters
so he feels a little guilty about eating out
but not guilty enough to not do it.

Perhaps he thought no one would recognize him
hidden behind that Oregano's menu.
I decided to go with them to Oreganos.
Their lunch menu is a great deal.
3 heck of a slice pizzas with toppings,
Pepperoni for one boy,
Pepperoni and pineapple for the other,
and Basil and Roma Tomatoes for me.
Drinks - Diet Coke for the oldest son,
water with lemon for the youngest,
and plain old water for me.
plus a pizzookie, to share, for dessert -
half white chocolate chip macadamia nut
and half chocolate chip
(except it tasted alot like peanut butter
with chocolate chips in it)
topped with vanilla bean ice cream.
All for $20 bucks.
It was an especially good deal
because the incognito son paid.

Today I am thankful for

clean laundry.
a washing machine.

Fall break, so I can sleep in.

No comments: