Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

My sister was nice enough to take me to the Draper Utah Temple Openhouse on our way to the airport today. This was her second trip in two days, since she did the same thing for my other sister when she arrived in Salt Lake yesterday. In case I haven't said it before, "I love the temple." It was fun today to take the tour and see all the little touches that make this temple unique in it's own way. The best part of the visit though was watching as parents got down on their children's level and talked to them about what they liked and how they were feeling. It is a blessing for children to have the opportunity to be in the temple and experience the spirit that is present there. Hopefully they will remember their time spent there and have a strong desire to return when they are older.

Today I am thankful for

a sister to drive me to the airport.
another sister to come and stay with my mom.
a chance to have all the girls in the family together for a day.

1 comment:

missykac said...

Thanks for documenting this fun and special time. I enjoyed the two trips to the temple and "all the girls" being together, too!