Saturday, March 28, 2009

Water Fight

This afternoon I was attending a bridal shower for one of my friend's daughters when I got a phone call from my youngest child. He wanted to know what had happened to the big bag of water balloons we had. I told him where they were and thought "water balloons sound like fun on a warm March day."
By the time I arrived home though they had tossed all the balloons and moved on to buckets and hoses. The sons, the daughter and the roommates all seemed to be enjoying themselves. It's hard to believe that it's still cold in a lot of the USA right now. I love Tempe, Arizona in March!!








Today I am thankful for
children that enjoy doing things together.
happy occasions to celebrate with my friends.
opportunities to sleep in.

1 comment:

missykac said...

Thanks for the "hope". Right now while I am reading your blog it is probably 40 degrees outside and raining little pellets. This whole week has been miserable (bone chilling) weather. I'm hoping that Utah does get spring and warm weather soon. Looks like everyone was having lots of fun!