Monday, March 2, 2009

HOT

Tonight we were all sitting in the living room,
along with the oldest daughter and her hubby,
when the youngest son declared
"I am so Hot!"
Now, we all know that this child
sometimes has a fairly high opinion of himself
but we were a little taken back
by his announcement.
Then he asked
if he could open the window
and we all realized he was talking
about the room temperature
and not his looks.
Whoops.
Our bad.
We were suppose to have
a record breaking high temperature
of 90 degrees today,
but it only got to 88.

Later on I took this picture of the son
because I thought
he was actually doing homework
and I wanted to document the moment.

However when I looked closer
I realized he was
just checking his face book page
and not doing homework at all.

My bad again.

His fashion consultant sister
bought him this
new amazing purple shirt
that he wore to school today.
He had about 39 people
tell him he looked nice
and got at least 4 or 5 hugs.
Who knows?
Maybe he is hot
or maybe it's just
the long sleeved shirt.

No comments: