Friday, June 5, 2009

Four Birthdays at Geronimo

Today my youngest son turns 17 and he is not even here to celebrate with. He is spending his 4th birthday in the last 6 years at Scout Camp.

He was at Camp Geronimo when he turned 12, 13 and 14 as well. Although he has sometimes complained ahead of time that he is going to miss his birthday, usually he comes home feeling like it was OK. The cooks always bake him a cake to make his day special. This is this year's cake.

Happy Birthday Dear Son. I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Today I am grateful for
kids to go to the temple with me.
my youngest son. He makes my life more exciting.
word processing programs, much easier than using a typewriter or writing things out by hand.

One year ago today - My baby is 16, A Cell Phone - Finally!

No comments: