Friday, May 30, 2008

Has anyone seen my son?

I have had to add a text message to my archive so I can retrieve it on a very regular basis all of the sudden. It says "Are you coming home anytime soon?" and it is addressed to my eldest son who has somehow disappeared from my life. Now, don't get me wrong. He is 22 years old and it is time for him to have a life of his own, but when he resides at my home it would be nice to know if he is planning on eating dinner with us or if we should turn out the lights when we go to bed. Adult children definitely make life interesting!

Speaking of children making my life interesting. I would like to introduce you to the newest member of our family. Her name is Poky and she belongs to daughter #2.


This daughter has been wanting a puppy for quite a while and the mean mother that I am, I have tried to discourage her. Now about 2 weeks into this relationship she is amazed at how much a dog can change your life and how much work she is, but I won't ever tell her "I told you so!" As you can see, she is pretty cute.

No comments: