Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Breakfast Devotional

While I was eating breakfast this morning and trying to be distracted from thinking about the fact that the last time I ate oatmeal and pears in a polka dot bowl I was sharing it with Shad, I decided to read Emily Freeman's entry on her Daily Closer to Christ blog.

I was glad I did, but it is hard to eat, cry and feel overwhelming love from my Savior all at the same time.

I'm pretty sure this post was written specifically for me and I am grateful.

P.S. I am adding Kaitlyn and her family to my prayer list today and hope you will too.

This morning I am grateful for

moments when I know my Heavenly Father is aware of what I am going through and that He loves me personally.

memories.

light traffic on the 8 so we still got to the hospital before Shad went to surgery, even though I took some extra time eating breakfast.

No comments: