Thursday, October 15, 2009

Welcome Home Baby!

The grandson has finally received a clean bill of health and got to go home today. We are all excited! Now the real fun can begin. Tonight might be a long night with no nursery visits.

The 5 minute car ride home really tired him out. He ate and then conked out.

I have tried and tried to psych myself up to bind this minky blanket that the daughter and I made. It really intimidated me. Finally yesterday I decided I just had to "bite the bullet" and do it. It turned out OK, if you don't look too close.

Grandma got to pick out the outfit for him to come home in. Apparently he isn't as big as I thought he was. He kept losing his feet in the legs of his pants. He looked pretty cute anyway.

Once he woke up he decided home was a pretty nice place.

Welcome Home Little Boy!

Today I am grateful for

No more hospital visits for awhile.
Relief Society sisters who provide meals for new parents.
A finished project!

One year ago today - Tongue-ectomy

3 comments:

Danae said...

he is adorable! I love softy new baby heads!Tell "oldest daughter" congratulations for us!

Angela said...

I love the monkey outfit. The little feet are adorable. They just keep making cuter and cuter baby stuff. I am so excited for you. You are going to be a terrific grandma. I'm looking forward to lots more pictures of this cute little fellow.

missykac said...

Darling baby, darling quilt, darling outfit, and darling new family unit. Congratulations!!
Thanks for sharing the event on your blog. Love ya!