Friday, October 16, 2009

Hard Jobs Grandmas Have To Do

The oldest daughter called me this morning and asked if I could visit Deseret Industries and see if they had any newborn or 3 month clothes. Everything they tried to put on the baby was too big for him. Since I have determined to be an amazing grandma, I agreed to this difficult task. Actually, anyone who knows me very well knows I am always looking for an excuse to make a DI run. I LOVE that store!

Then, of course, I had to deliver the cute outfits that I found. The baby was sleeping, but I talked loud enough to wake him up so I could chat with him for a few minutes. Then I cuddled him back to sleep. There's nothing like holding a sweet, sleeping baby.

The pile in the background of this picture are just a few of my thrift store finds. I got a lot of good stuff for less than $20.

1 comment:

missykac said...

You're amazing! Too bad you only have one grandson. Sounds like being a grandma suits you especially well. Can't wait to see more pictures in all the darling baby stuff.