Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy News!

Just in case you read this post
and failed to read this post when I inserted it
you might want to go back and review them
before you read today's post
or you might be a little bit confused.
Actually, you might still be a little bit confused
I'll admit I am.

Now that you are all caught up
I would like to announce
that the oldest son and the roommate/girlfriend
got engaged tonight!
You can read all about it here.

I will tell you all
that he gets his romantic nature from me
and his fondness for Taco Bell from his dad.
Unfortunately,
he also gets his decision making skills from me
and proposing
and choosing a ring
are the only decisions concerning the marriage
that have been made so far.
Stay tuned for more exciting details
that will hopefully be following soon.

Today I am thankful for

a happy son and soon to be daughter-in-law.


happy occasions that get my entire family together.
helpful siblings.

No comments: