Thursday, April 16, 2009

Before and After

My youngest son decided a few months ago that he wanted to get in better shape and also lose some weight. He has become a lot more conscious of what he puts in his mouth. He has also worked really hard to step up his exercise. I think church basketball season helped out as well. The scale tells him he has lost weight and he does look thinner, but we didn't realize how much he has changed until we were going through some pictures today.

This is him on July 4, 2008.


This is him on April 12, 2009.


Now that basketball season is over he needs to find a new physical endeavor to keep him motivated. Any good ideas?? He says if 100 people sign a petition he'll try out for the football team.

How about motivation for his mother? She is NOT going to try out for the football team.

Today I am thankful for

a husband that puts gas in my van for me.
coupons.
a cool day in April.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I am ready for that petition, let me know when it is going around. You're right about that picture by the way. WOW!!!

Angela said...

Jace lookes great. I'll sign the petition too.

mom of fab five said...

where do we get our hands on that petition--especially since he WON'T be doing band next year...that would give you a reason to still attend the games!--Not that you need a reason....

Keri Dawn said...

Hey! I need some motivation too! Wanna go for a walk?