Saturday, January 19, 2013

My New Dragon

My kids bought me a Dragon for Christmas.

Not the fire breathing kind, but the word processing kind.


 I really wanted this program after I saw this exciting commercial a few times.

    

It's taken me almost a month, and a lot of help from the oldest son and the hubby, but my Dragon is finally up and running.

I haven't seen any pirates yet, but who knows what could happen?

Stay tuned to see what fun my Dragon and I are going to have together. We did just manage to write this entire blog post, almost hands free, in less than two hours.   It's only going to get better from here on out.

Today I am grateful for

a helpful husband.

Kleenex and store brand mucus relief medicine.

good deals at the grocery store.


3 comments:

Watson Family said...

What an awesome gift and great tool for writing. So sorry you're managing cold symptoms too, and hoping you feel much better very soon!

paula said...

I love those comercials. Looks like a new toy for you, hope it works well.

missykac said...

An awesome gift for a person like you with lots of fun tales to tell.
Hopefully you have your copy of the movie "How To Train A Dragon". My sympathies on your cold symptoms. Hopefully they have pasted. I've been hacking away now for 3 days. Each day I feel a little better. No runny nose, no watery eyes just cough and cough with a rundown feeling. Can't tell if it's a cold, the flu (seriously hope not) or allergies.