Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Distracted

So today is a new year with a clean slate to fill.

























 I have been thinking of some great resolutions.

 Some positive changes I want to commit to.

 But, for some reason, the leftover Christmas goodies are still proving to be a big distraction.

 My focus isn't really where it should be.

 I think Ormie and I could be soul sisters right now.

    

Bet you can't guess what I need to work on this year.

Hope 2013 is going well for you so far.




















Today I am thankful for

leftover potatoes that made making dinner quick.

the hope and excitement that comes with a new year.

Dropbox - it makes sharing photos with the oldest daughter a fairly easy experience.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also looking forward to this new year. I plan to hopefully lose some weight, and just make it a better year in general.

Anonymous said...

P.s. love the pig; very entertaining!

Jaron said...

After watching that video, I finally understand the true purpose behind you wanting one of those little excercise trampolines...

missykac said...

Exactly. Too bad I can't work as hard avoiding the goodies as I do making sure that I have some. As in the end of the little video it's all for naught anyway. Good luck with us both on this goal!