Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Sexy Beast Gets His Driver's License

The youngest son has been after me all evening to blog about the exciting happening in his life today. I told him I was still trying to come up with a fitting title and he immediately told me what my post should be called. Apparently when the son looks in the mirror 100 times a day he sees the reflection of a sexy beast, but the official driver's license just says his name. I do have to say that his new picture more closely resembles a sexy beast than the old one did. He's changed a lot since he was 15 and 7 months.

I'm not sure why they passed him though. It's obvious from this photo that he was clearly driving the wrong way through this parking lot.


Today I am grateful for

a husband who took half a day off of work to take the son to the MVD. He should have never told me he had to use up some of his leave time.
the woman who gave me her coupon in the grocery store line and saved me a dollar on my toilet paper. I think she felt bad for making me stand in line behind her for 20 minutes while they worked on her WIC transactions.
a daughter who washes dishes without complaining.

No comments: