Saturday, January 14, 2012

We Bought A Zoo


Ever since before Christmas when they talked about this movie on "Extreme Home Makeover" I have wanted to see it. It took awhile to get there, but I thought it was worth the wait. I really, really liked "We Bought a Zoo". However, don't take your son with you when you go because he will accuse you of crying really, really loud. I would have cried quieter if he hadn't stolen my crying napkin.


"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."

Benjamin Mee


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Sounds like fun...hopefully I will see this sometime even if it is just rented.

missykac said...

I've heard from LOTS of people that this is a great movie, so
you are in good company! Thanks
for the trailer and your recommendation. Looking forward to
this weekend!