Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cat and Mouse

Worf had a difficult night so today she is sticking pretty close to me.

Today I am thankful for

phone conversations with both of my sons.
the opportunity to visit teach and build friendships with two Relief Society sisters that I might not get to enjoy otherwise.
hamburger on sale.
a checker at Walmart that price matched for me without me even asking. "Someone has nectarines and bananas 3 pounds for $1.00 and I price match so that's what I'll charge you."

5 comments:

Jessica said...

where is hamburger on sale? I can not find it on sale anywhere.

Dianne said...

It wasn't technically on sale, but it was marked down for quick sale. Try to hit the grocery stores (I have good luck at Safeway) between 7 and 9 in the morning or mid-afternoon and look for the money off stickers. That's how I buy a lot of my meat.

Dianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

I didn't even know you had a cat. Nectarines and bananas 3 lbs for a dollar. What a deal!

Janaya L. Johnson said...

so mama, does this mean you are keeping the cats? because sadly, i would approve greatly if you did! i kind of miss them. (not that i would ever tell anyone.) we are enjoying conference and having a much emptier rexburg than usual. hope all is well! love ya. <3.