Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fire Explorers CPR Training

Tonight the youngest son had CPR training for Fire Explorers. He was looking pretty spiffy in his "uniform" when he left home.


Here is tonight's group (click on colored word to see pictures.)
and the son saving a baby, (after he figured out how to put him together) as well as resuscitating a body-less person.
To view all the pictures that were taken tonight go here.


Today I am thankful for

positive learning experiences for the son.
positive sleeping experiences for the grandson.
positive dinner experiences with the hubby.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

have the numbers diminished since Saturday? I swear I looked through all the pictures last night, but I must not have because I didn't see any of these. Or maybe it was a different album...who really knows. Good job getting back on the blogging bandwagon.