Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sometimes I Love the Way Teenagers Think

I am friends on facebook with a teenage girl in our ward. Her status earlier tonight was as follows:

is officially looking into emancipation when i'm 18. the mega (bad word referring to her mother) has officially exceeded her high.

This was one of the comments:

whhhhhhaaaat??? what happened?? can't you get emancipated at 16?

And the teenager's response:

ooh hey i would. but they wouldn't get me a car if i did:/ so i gotta tough it out a little while longer.

I really needed a good laugh tonight and this gave me one. My youngest son gave me an even better laugh, but he has made me vow that no one will ever see the incriminating video I have of him.

Teenagers. You gotta love 'em.

3 comments:

Janaya L. Johnson said...

i would like to see this video, i am thinking that i was not included when he said you couldn't show anyone, i think he would want you to show me. <3.

Danae said...

that teenagers mega - insert bad word- mother, should see this status. I would be changing the whole car deal and the girl would be emancipated at 18! wow! That was good for a laugh.

grandmaC said...

When I went to the doctor's yesterday everyone laughed at the orange flower on my walker, and my nametag on my chest. They wondered if I needed identification - and where I live, I do. If you think teenagers think funny - how about us seniot citizens. Grandma C