Saturday, March 31, 2012

General Conference

I just want to tell each one of you
who tuned into General Conference today
hoping to receive answers to your questions and concerns
that I am sorry.
Apparently, Heavenly Father inspired all of the speakers
to focus on my list today.

However, you can tune in again tomorrow.
Perhaps those will be your sessions.

I sincerely believe that what was shared today
by prophets and apostles of God
was intended to humble, teach, strengthen and uplift me personally.

I hope those of you who listened
to any or all of Conference today
feel the same way.

Isn't it wonderful?!!

Today I am thankful for

a son that cares if his shirt needs ironed or not and irons it himself if it does.
my crockpot.
spiritual food.


9 comments:

Jaron said...

haha, I love you but you are wrong. These sessions were all mine!!

Janaya L. Johnson said...

while i do not prefer to argue with family, i must. actually, i must not. a few talks stood out to me personally, but honestly, overall a lot of the talks today were ones where i was sitting there thinking to myself, "boy, i really hope _______ is listening to this." it was a great day of conference! i love this time of year! it is fantastic. i feel like my heart is going to explode with awesome happiness! it's pretty great! <3.

Jessica said...

There were a few talks where I thought about you. I am glad that you heard them. You're right it is pretty wonderful.

Packer Family said...

I loved the conference talks as well. I just love the advice and learning that is received when listening to the Lord's servants!

missykac said...

We must need to receive the same
instruction, because I heard many talks on subjects that I needed to hear about. Isn't it amazing that we can receive that warm personal testimony that He is so-0-0 aware of us!! What good kid's you have that comment, too. Guess we know what they were doing last weekend.

Watson Family said...

Love conference weekends, your blog, and you! So glad to find a new friend in blogland!

Janaya L. Johnson said...

if you ever see this, i have developed a new question. this spiritual food you were thankful for, was it the words from conference, or was it actual food? and in that case, what is spiritual food? i only ask because the spiritual food was mentioned after the crock pot, so perhaps you make the spiritual food in the crock pot? haha. love you! <3.

Dianne said...

I wish I knew how to make spiritual food in the crock pot. Then I could whip some up anytime I needed it. However, I only made refried beans. While they were tasty, they weren't very spiritual. I usually go to lds.org for my spiritual food silly girl.

Dianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.