Wednesday, January 26, 2011


Welcome to scouting - June 2000


The end is in sight - January 2011


Actually, there is never really an end to scouting in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, but don't tell the youngest son that right now.

Today I am thankful for

a son who put his scout uniform on when I asked him to.
a daughter who took pictures of her brother.
another daughter who provided the camera and technical support.
a son who made a special trip to my house to help me get all my scout pictures into one file.
a husband who burned the pictures to a cd and delivered it to where it needed to be.

4 comments:

mom of fab five said...

those are awesome pictures. WHen is the court of honor?

Angela said...

Loved the beginning and ending scouting pictures. Does he still have his cub scout shirt? I saw a cute photo once of an Eagle scout trying on his cub shirt at his Eagle court of honor. You sure have helpful children. Soak in some of that Arizona sun for me.

Dianne said...

The cub scout shirt got handed down to someone else, but we all had a good laugh not too long ago when he tried to put on his first tan scout shirt.

missykac said...

He's still a handsome kid. Don't you just love that fun loving smile? Loved the pictures and write-up.