Friday, December 10, 2010

Today I am grateful

for a van that I don't have to share with anyone, even if the check engine light does continually come on for no apparent reason.
that priesthood holders are capable of "leaving it on the court" after they try to kill each other during a church basketball game. I have a little harder time doing that than they do.
that none of my children have posted anything on facebook that got them arrested and that they aren't wandering the United States looking for handouts to buy booze or picking up girls (or boys) to pay their cell phone bills for them.

Things that made me happy today -

Darcy the Dragon.
a little boy in jeans and Toy Story cowboy boots who walks like he just got off his horse.
the church drinking fountain.
memories associated with our Christmas tree ornaments.
Christmas weebles that wobble, but don't fall down.
grandbaby hugs.

1 comment:

Angela said...

We had a check engine light that was on for several years in our Civic. Online other civic owners said theirs was on also for no apparent reason. Cars are silly sometimes! Post a picture of some of your Christmas ornaments or your tree, I'd love to see it.