Friday, March 1, 2013

Welcome March!


My good friend Smitty shared this video with me yesterday and it just makes me smile



and also makes me wish I were Irish or planning a trip to Ireland sometime soon.

The arrival of March makes me smile too.

It's such a beautiful month in my little part of the world.

Today was filled with family


and  flowers





and some basketball


All things I love, that sometimes don't go together very well.


These are the basketball casualties from my garden,

but today,

they even make me smile.

Hello March!

May I spend you singing out loud in God's choir.

Today I am thankful for

family time - to work and talk and play and eat and enjoy some basketball - together.

boys to dig up my weeds.

a phone call from the oldest daughter and Shad.

3 comments:

Watson Family said...

Such great pictures and truly wonderful things to be thankful for. :) May the month of March bring many more marvelous moments for you and yours, my friend!

Jessica said...

That is a great video. I am glad that Shad was willing to talk to you on the phone this go around, and that your boys came to spend some time with you.

missykac said...

Makes me be happy March is here. After all it is the lucky month. We are so lucky to be grateful for so many blessings like a wonderful sister like you!