Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Word of the Year

In my flitting around the web reading blogs I ran across a New Year idea that really appealed to me. I started with a post on one of my favorite escape blogs which led to some blogs that I had never visited before and some posts entitled Resolution Solution and One Little Word

Choose One Word to center my direction around for the coming year. What a wonderful way to focus on improvement in 2010 without making a huge list of resolutions. I love words and all the thoughts and ideas and inspiration that a single word can bring into my head. I have been bouncing around some ideas of words that resonate with me. What word will I choose to represent this New Year? Will it be...

Abundance
Celebrate
Gratitude
Remember
Enough
Happiness
Joy
Purpose
Peace
Hope
Optimism
Faith
Charity
Believe


Stay tuned for the final decision to be made soon.

Today I am grateful for

breaks from the routine.
the world wide web.
words.

1 comment:

Dani said...

hi. thanks for the linky love on your blog. i can't wait to see what word you choose! keep me posted!